When you pay your club dues you’re helping us hold more awesome events and get a stronger foot-hold at UVU. Plus, you’ll get you an official club card that entitles you to discounts with community partners. That includes 15% off at Eborn Books, 10% off board games and comics at Dragon’s Keep, and 10% off at Coffee Pod.
If you want, you can pay your club dues by stopping into the Club’s Office. That office is in LC 101, which is found in the hallway between the Woodbury Business building and the food court. Alternatively, you can quickly pay your dues online.
Here’s a simple, step-by-step guide to paying your club dues in under three minutes.
- Login to your UVLink account.
- On the student tab, go to “Student Services and Resources” in the left-hand menu.
- In the “Services and Resources” column, find and select “Club Dues Payment.”
- Click the check-box next to “Creative Writing Club.”
- Select “Continue to Payment” at the bottom of this page.
- Fill out the payment form and click “continue.” (You can pay with credit card, e-check, or green bucks.)
- Print the receipt for your records.
Once you’ve paid your club dues, email CWC@UVUCreativeWriting.com and let us know so we can get you your club card.